Friday 18 February 2011

My Book List: Today's Amazon Buys

About 30 minutes ago, I watched this TED interview with Madeleine Albright


How outrageous, I thought, that I don't know more about her life and career. And so, naturally, I turned to Amazon to rectify the void in my knowledge. Here are my Amazon purchases today:

Madam Secretary: A Memoir by Madeleine Albright
What a trailblazer. I cannot wait to read this.

As a long-term West Wing-obsessive, and general Americanaphile, I have been desperate to read this since it was published. Since it is along today's theme, I went ahead and ordered it!

This movie was recommended to me by a friend who said: "I saw this film I thought you might be into. It's got feminism and politics and stuff". Feminism and politics and stuff... That's me! Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment